50 FREE SPINS
The presence of NetEnt is felt globally in Malta, Sweden, Gibraltar and Ukraine and the company employs more than 500 people who share the same goal- to bring the very best in gaming. Read on to learn more about NetEnt and the best Australian-friendly NetEnt casinos on the Internet.
The gambler’s fallacy is a dangerous way of thinking that could cause players to lose money when playing casino games. In essence, it is the belief that previous results can influence future results in a random game of chance. The best example of this is in Roulette; we’ll use European Roulette for this example. If you’ve been playing and the ball has landed on red for the last five spins or so, surely that means there’s a higher chance of it landing on black on the next spin, right? Wrong, every time the wheel is spun, there’s a 48.6% it will land on red, a 48.6% chance it will land on Black, and a 2.8% chance of green. These odds don’t change, just because red came up the last few spins.
While Australia remains in the clear for land-based gambling, there still remains an untapped opportunity for Aussie operators. Many international casino names are vying for the first ever Japanese casino resorts, including Melco International. After massive speculation in 2016, it seems that Melco Crown will not collectively expand into Japan. James Packer of the Crown Resorts chain has stated a domestic expansion is their sole focus at the moment.
Breaking into the bank will make the police go wild, which is why the wild symbol is a badge of the law. Find these on your reels and this will help you to make some great combinations and bring home some fabulous prizes. The wild icon substitutes all other symbols except for the scatter (the free spins icon), which helps you to get a winning combination when you’re missing one or two icons. But the rewards for getting 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-of-a-kind of these symbols is high with 8, 40, 800 and 5,000 credits up for grabs, respectively.
Playtech software’s latest deal with Marvel to launch a unique and thrilling series of Marvel themed slots has a new title in the series – Fantastic Four, a 5-reel and 20 payline slot machine. The standard reel based action is typical of the Marvel series, with players able to modify stakes and win lines exactly to their liking before attempting to match up symbols with the help of wild cards and scatters. Well, as always, it is the free spin round where the actual action of the game starts. This slot is considered as one of the best game to date, due to its thrilling sound and attractive graphics that makes the player engross in the game.
There is talk of extraordinary sights and sounds, beautiful scenes of nature, flora and fauna. With this in mind you grab your trusty camera and begin planning your journey to the veldt for what will be an unforgettable Photo Safari.
Our favorite Internet casinos all offer excellent casino deposit bonuses for Australians which new players can access when they make an account. However, some also offer players the ability to get free spins by simply registering and not even making a deposit. These are subject to change, but players will have the ability to easily locate free spins to use for internet pokies at many of our preferred online casinos.
Golden Goddess from IGT has an RTP (return to player) of 94.75%. This number refers to the amount of money that is paid out as prizes for every $100 wagered. As such, Golden Goddess is a lower volatility game. This means that, while prizes are paid out less frequently than in a higher volatility game, the wins that you do achieve are more generous.
Take a trip back in time to the Stone Age with World Match’s Uga Age online pokie. This 25-payline pokie provides players with plenty of great winning potential, especially thanks to the wild symbols, scatter pays and free spins round that enhance the exciting gameplay with every spin of the reels. Read our full review below.
Apply compatible mobile casino games can be played online using an auto play setting. To use that feature simply click on the auto play button which will be located at the bottom of the game screen and then pick how many games you want to play off automatically and the value of the stakes you wish to wager per game and the auto play feature will then play that many games off for you.
The Tasmanian government’s strict regulations and the language in the Gaming Control Act (combined with Tasmania’s decision to mirror many of the fairly strict gaming laws of the Australian government) are partly responsible for the small number of betting venues within its borders. Another limiting factor is the small population that lives inside Tasmanian borders and the island’s limited amount of space.
Your location just became irrelevant, that’s if you have an internet connection. Play all of your favorite games at Rich Casino with the help of your smartphone or your tablet. Android devices and iOS as well are compatible with this mobile friendly web app. It’s compact, easy to use and allows you to access all features of the online casino.
Mucho Vegas Casino also contains a special VIP Programme called Jefe, which gives a support and offers to VIP players. To be granted entry, you must collect 50,000 points, and after Jefe standing is granted, you will receive a charge that is welcome.
This beauty is located just three hours away from Uluru (Ayers Rock) and is known for its remarkable collection of red rock formations that took million of years to be formed. It’s one of the biggest attractions in Watarrka National Park and is filled with waterholes, an array of flora and fauna. For those who have a good level of fitness, climbing this canyon is a sure way to keep fit and enjoy marvellous views it offers.
Classic games, sometimes called traditional pokies, are based on old versions of poker machines from when the games were totally mechanical. That means in some ways Jester’s Jackpot is similar to the machines first produced more than a hundred years ago in America by Charles Fey, the original designer of both poker machines and a basic version of the game known now as video poker.
Using a bank account is the more popular way to go, as it also gives you a nice way to withdraw any winnings: just take them back into your E-Wallet, and then withdraw them back to your linked bank account. These methods can be slightly slower than just depositing with a card directly, but the long-term convenience and security of e-wallets make them quite popular as well. Organisation is also a big plus for this method. Unlike direct banking, you can easily manage your funds and move them from site to site in instant transfers from a casino account into your e-wallet. If you wish to play at another casino site, you can easily deposit it from there onto your chosen site.
Overall, Pixie Wings is an exciting online casino game for Australian players to indulge in. Players from all walks of life can play this game thanks to the wide range in betting size. So, why not give it a try today? You will not be disappointed.
The Scatter symbol is the captivating blonde woman in the fur. Collect some of these Scatter symbols for a round of free spins. Three Scatters will give you a total of five free spins, four Scatters will mean you are treated to 20 free spins, and lining up five Scatters means you will trigger an incredible 50 free spins.
All in all, although being a young casino, Wild Jack have certainly stepped up their game. My only qualm towards this particular site is the lack of finesse in appearance and for that reason, I shall be awarding them four spades out of five.
The scatter is a large red ball - no we don’t understand the symbolism either - but this stacked scatter arrives with a healthy number of bonus games. It appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4, and you’ll land eight free games if you spin up seven red balls, 15 free games for eight balls and a huge 30 free games if you land nine red balls. All the scatter bonuses reward you with 180 coins.
There’s no orthodox, conventional VIP program, although there are certain indicators that lead us to believe otherwise. Nonetheless, we cannot speculate on its existence nor we can comment on its quality, since we have no firsthand information regarding this particular matter.
Enjoy an opulent Asian-themed oriental pokies game when you play God of Wealth on desktop, mobile or tablet. This enthralling pokies game has been created by Red Tiger Gaming. Although it is tranquil in ambience and aesthetics, it is big on excitement and entertainment. God of Wealth can easily be described as opulent, and its stunning design and seductive soundtrack make it even more appealing. The reels are set against the backdrop of a beautiful Chinese garden and are framed by vases filled with pink blossoms. You’ll feel as though you’ve been transported to an elegant Chinese home, and every spin is smooth and satisfying. Read our full review below.
Red Hot Devil sizzles with winning features, symbols and bonus games. It has 25 fixed paylines and 5×3 spinning reels. It has a “Rock ‘n Roll Vegas” feel to it. The pokie lacks a progressive jackpot, but this is made up for in the form of plenty bonus games and awesome winning symbols.
He argues that he was unaware that he had broken any rules. Mr Cortez claims that no one told him had informed him that he was doing anything wrong while he was playing, and did not know that he was placing his bet late.